Introduction Creative Minds specialises in training computer novices and offers more advanced courses for office workers, managers, businessmen, etc. The…
Ascot Diet Clinic
R 24 000
Paul van den Berg
Ascot Diet Clinic has been going for 23 years. We currently have more than 80 Clinics all over South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Swaziland, Mozambique, and Congo.
If you have a passion for helping people and specifically to lose weight, this will be the Franchise for you. You can turn your passion into a viable income. Locations are available all over South Africa.
Benefits of being a franchisee
Franchisee Support - Training & Marketing
- New franchisees receive full training to ensure uniformity and success in all our franchises.
- We advertise widely in the media, and should customers phone us, they will be referred to the clinic closest to them. We're always on hand to advise franchise holders and encourage franchisees to do their own advertising.
- A franchisee can expect anywhere from 10+ clients. This would mean an income of about R 14 900 per month, although some of our franchises see more than 40 clients per month (about R 59 600 per month).
- Franchise holders get an exclusivity range of 7km.
Our Franchise Fee Includes:
A 300kg capacity scale, 500 Business cards, car door magnets for advertising, and stock for your first five clients.
Franchise information: (Capital required to open a store)
R 24 000
- The 5-injection per week pack costs R 2600
- The 5-pack’s retail value is R 13 000
- The cost is R 1490 and it’s sold for R 2600
- The estimated profit is R 1110
- The first month's estimated profit is R 14 900
Available in all provinces